Debeader Machine for Waste Tyre (SLS-900/1200)
|FOB Price:||US $13,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $13,500/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Kg/Hr|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SLS-900/1200
- Plastic Type: Rubber, Steel Cable
- Automation: Automation
- Certification: SGS, ISO9001:2008, CE
- Raw Material: Waste Tire
- Price: Most Favorable Price
- Trademark: TOPSINDUSTRY
- Origin: China
- Material Processed: Rubber, Waste Tyre, Discarded Tyres
- Screw: No Screw
- Computerized: as Per The Customer′s Requirement
- After-Sales Service: The Whole Lifetime of The Machinery
- Warranty: Two Years
- Leading Time: 30 Days Since Receipt of The Down Payment
- Specification: Depends on the machine size
It is one part of waste tire recycling machine
The plant is applied to recycle the waste tires. It works efficiently, energy-saved, lowering labour, and environment friendly.
The whole production include the following steps:
1. Tire Cutter: To cut the big tyre into sections (if the tyre diameter is bigger than the innet of the Crusher).
2. Tire Crusher: To crush tires into blocks of around 50 mm by 50 mm. The coarse blocks are sent back to the crushing room through a filter system for re-crushing. Standard blocks will be filtered through round wire mesh during the process.
3. Intermediate Rubber Crusher: To smash rubber blocks into rubber granules with size from 5 to 10 meshes.
4. Magnetic Selector: To separate steel wire from the rubber grains. Rubber granules under normal temperature.
5. Fine Rubber Crusher: To smash 6-12mm rubber granules into 1-3mm rubber granules under normal temperature.
6. Double--grinding-pan Rubber Grinder: To grind 5-10 mesh rubber granules into 40-120 mesh rubber powder.
7. Air-current Sorting Machine: To create air eddy and separate rubber granules and the nylon fiber then to sort the rubber powder into two kinds: Rough fine ones ranging from 40-120 meshes.
8. Quantified Bag Filler: To fill rubber powder into the bag according to customer need.
|2||Motor power||11 Kw|
|3||Maximum cylinder stroke||1200mm|
|4||Extract forces||130 tons|
|5||Reciprocate speed||1 Cycle/Min|
|7||Total weight||1200 Kg|