Steel wire drawing machine--waste tire recycling machine
The plant is applied to recycling of waste tire. It works efficiently, energy-saved, lowering labour.
1. Tire Cutter: To cut off the inner steel rings of tires.
2. Tire Crusher: To crush tires into blocks of 500mm or so. Crushed blocks are sent back to the crushing room through a filter system for re-crushing. Standard blocks will be filtered through round wire mesh during the process.
3. Intermediate Rubber Crusher: To smash rubber blocks into rubber granules with size from 5 to 10 meshes.
4. Magnetic Selector: To separate steel wire from the rubber grains. Rubber granules under normal temperature.
5. Fine Rubber Crusher: To smash 6-12mm rubber granules into 1-3mm rubber granules under normal temperature.
6. Double--grinding-pan Rubber Grinder: To grind 5-10 mesh rubber granules into 40-120 mesh rubber powder.
7. Air-current Sorting Machine: To create air eddy and separate rubber granules and the nylon fiber then to sort the rubber powder into two kinds: Rough fine ones ranging from 40-120 meshes.
8. Quantified Bag Filler: To fill rubber powder into the bag according to customer need.